Dalluge 7180 16 Ounce Titanium Hammer
Vaughan & Bushnell rip framing hammer, claw, Series: DDT, 16 oz. Head, 17 in overall length, Serrated, textured face, 1-3/8 in face diameter, titanium head, Straight handle, hickory handle, ergonomic grip, for professional carpentersFor dead-center accuracy and pure striking power, Dalluge decking and framing hammers are in a class by themselves. Designed by a professional carpenter for professional carpenters, Dalluge hits the word "balance" right on the nose, with a head-to-handle weight ratio so precise, you'll swear you're swinging a much lighter hammer. The result is surer, deeper, more powerful nail driving, with less strain on the arm and shoulder.
- 16-ounce Titanium Hammer with Serrated Face and Straight Hickory Handle
- Patented Shock Absorbing Design
- Nailoc Magnetic Nail Holder capable of holding both Standard and Duplex Nails
- Unique Overstrike Guard for Increased Handle Protection
- Side Nail Puller for Extra Leverage. Reinforced Claws for Added Strength.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.