Australia Advantage ADV8002 Compass with Built-In Clinometer
Advantage ADV8002 Compass with Built-In Clinometer
This handy, mirrored compass in the tool to have if youâre interested in finding your way. It features a polypropylene body that floats in water, and snaps shut to protect the compass and full-sized sighting mirror (with vee notch). The face of the compass dial is lettered with 2Âº graduations and declination scale to make turning from map bearings to field headings simple â whatâs more, it also includes an inclinometer for slope angle measurements. To finish it off, it features a detachable snap-lock lanyard that allows you to carry it around your neck and access it quickly when needed.
- Hand-held compass perfect for navigating & plotting points on a map â great for both professionals & hiking novices
- Compass dial with 2Â° graduations and declination scale makes turning from map bearings to field headings simple | Inclinometer included for slope angle measurements
- Floatable, polypropylene body | Full-size sighting mirror built-in with vee notch | Lid folds close to protect compass & mirror
- Transparent base with easy-to-read text with inch and millimeter rules â designed for optimal use with maps
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard for around-the-neck transportation and quick access
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.