AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Red
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Red, (AS600RD)
- BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - Our bone conduction technology and OpenFit design delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness during long-term wear.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - Modern wireless headphones with Bluetooth v4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth-ready smartphones or tablets and Mac and PC computers and laptops.
- DESIGNED FOR LONG WEAR - Trekz Titanium wraparound headbands are lightweight and flexible to ensure maximum comfort during extended wear. Combined with a long battery life, this compact, slim fit allows you to enjoy continuous music and calls for six hours at a time.
- QUALITY SOUND - Innovative AfterShokz headphones deliver a premium audio experience. With PremiumPitch technology that delivers a wide dynamic range and rich bass, and LeakSlayer technology to significantly reduce natural sound leakage, you are ensured the best on-the-go audio.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY - Our IP55 certified sport headphones repel sweat, dust and moisture throughout your indoor or outdoor exercise routine. These sturdy workout headphones withstand your most strenuous running, cycling, and more! EQ presets reduce vibration.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.