Enter SPECIAL5 at Checkout for 5% OFF & Free Shipping Australia Wide

{"id":1635170779181,"title":"Balibetov [NEW] Premium big Yerba Mate stainless steel straw - Bombilla for mate gourd drinking, with removable head filter - Set of 2 with Cleaning Brush -8.5'' long (22 cm) (Gray - Black)","handle":"balibetov-new-premium-big-yerba-mate-stainless-steel-straw-bombilla-for-mate-gourd-drinking-with-removable-head-filter-set-of-2-with-cleaning-brush-8-5-long-22-cm-gray-black","description":"\u003ch3\u003eBalibetov [NEW] Premium big Yerba Mate stainless steel straw - Bombilla for mate gourd drinking, with removable head filter - Set of 2 with Cleaning Brush -8.5'' long (22 cm) (Gray - Black)\u003c\/h3\u003e\u003cp id=\"b\"\u003e\u003cb\u003eWhat is Yerba Mate Tea?\u003c\/b\u003eYerba Mate is a green tea infusion from South America that is traditionally drunk with a gourd called Mate and a straw called Bombilla. The tea is very distinct with a strong natural herbal taste, It has a potent yet soothing kick that will keep you awake and alert and will help you stay focused when you would normally be tired and worn out. It does this without all the caffeine of coffee. If drank properly it is a great dietary supplement, suppressing the appetite while providing you with all the nutrients needed to sustain life, including 24 vitamins and minerals and 15 amino acids. In addition, this South American yerba tea has many other herbal health benefits! t also holds a very symbolic ritualistic tradition around the gathering of close friends, family, and community in that only one gourd - Mate is used to serve several people and is usually passed around.\u003cb\u003eWhat do you need to prepare Mate?\u003c\/b\u003eTo prepare Mate, you first need the “Yerbaâ€. You can buy these dried and ground leaves in several forms, such as herbs or fruit flavored; although the most commonly used is the so called “Yerba Mate con paloâ€, with more or less 65% of dried leaves and 35% of chips and fibers from the Yerba Mate. The Mate (container) is also needed along with the “Bombilla†(straw); and hot water just before boiling. If you are going to drink Mate with a group of people, then you should have a thermos to maintain the water temperature for longer.\u003cb\u003ePreparation process\u003c\/b\u003eFill 3\/4 of the MATE wiyh YERBA MATE. Cover the Mate with your hand and shake softly. Till the Mate towards a side. Pour warm water down the emptiest side. Place your Bombilla into the empty side. Pour hot water (84ºC, the water must be hot not boiling) over the Mate leaves. Relax and enjoy your Mate.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003ch3\u003eProduct Features\u003c\/h3\u003e\u003cul class=\"a\"\u003e \u003cli\u003eTHE SET: Includes 2 premium Stainless Steel 8.5'' long Yerba Mate Bombilla (Straw) with 1 cleaning brush.\u003c\/li\u003e \u003cli\u003ePRACTICAL: Works for Yerba Mate, freshly ground coffee, loose leaf teas or French press coffee freshly filtered.\u003c\/li\u003e \u003cli\u003eTRADITION: This traditional South American device is the most healthful, convenient, and effective method devised for sipping herbal tea preparations. When herbs are left to float unrestricted in hot water they release more of the important nutrients and antioxidants we crave.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e","published_at":"2019-03-10T23:51:34+11:00","created_at":"2019-03-10T23:51:34+11:00","vendor":"Balibetov Inc.","type":"Tea Filters","tags":["Coffee","cp1976","Kitchen \u0026 Dining","Tea \u0026 Espresso","Tea Accessories","Tea Filters","Tea Strainers \u0026 Filters"],"price":10200,"price_min":10200,"price_max":10200,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":14398046961709,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"B07KX5GJBK","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Balibetov [NEW] Premium big Yerba Mate stainless steel straw - Bombilla for mate gourd drinking, with removable head filter - Set of 2 with Cleaning Brush -8.5'' long (22 cm) (Gray - Black)","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":10200,"weight":100,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":10,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"820103117487"}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61WaLbOMB-L._SL1500.jpg?v=1571710644","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61b8KDKixVL._SL1500.jpg?v=1571710644","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61h5knaabPL._SL1500.jpg?v=1571710644","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61tObXE_2BR3L._SL1500.jpg?v=1571710644","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61eRJL2aAmL._SL1500.jpg?v=1571710644","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61EJhnDVYIL._SL1500.jpg?v=1571710644"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61WaLbOMB-L._SL1500.jpg?v=1571710644","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":3511176495167,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"width":1500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61WaLbOMB-L._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090"},"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61WaLbOMB-L._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090","width":1500},{"alt":null,"id":3511176527935,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"width":1500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61b8KDKixVL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090"},"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61b8KDKixVL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090","width":1500},{"alt":null,"id":3511176560703,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"width":1500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61h5knaabPL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090"},"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61h5knaabPL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090","width":1500},{"alt":null,"id":3511176593471,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"width":1500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61tObXE_2BR3L._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090"},"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61tObXE_2BR3L._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090","width":1500},{"alt":null,"id":3511176659007,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"width":1500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61eRJL2aAmL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090"},"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61eRJL2aAmL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090","width":1500},{"alt":null,"id":3511176691775,"position":6,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"width":1500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61EJhnDVYIL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090"},"aspect_ratio":1.499,"height":1001,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1504\/3080\/products\/61EJhnDVYIL._SL1500.jpg?v=1570427090","width":1500}],"content":"\u003ch3\u003eBalibetov [NEW] Premium big Yerba Mate stainless steel straw - Bombilla for mate gourd drinking, with removable head filter - Set of 2 with Cleaning Brush -8.5'' long (22 cm) (Gray - Black)\u003c\/h3\u003e\u003cp id=\"b\"\u003e\u003cb\u003eWhat is Yerba Mate Tea?\u003c\/b\u003eYerba Mate is a green tea infusion from South America that is traditionally drunk with a gourd called Mate and a straw called Bombilla. The tea is very distinct with a strong natural herbal taste, It has a potent yet soothing kick that will keep you awake and alert and will help you stay focused when you would normally be tired and worn out. It does this without all the caffeine of coffee. If drank properly it is a great dietary supplement, suppressing the appetite while providing you with all the nutrients needed to sustain life, including 24 vitamins and minerals and 15 amino acids. In addition, this South American yerba tea has many other herbal health benefits! t also holds a very symbolic ritualistic tradition around the gathering of close friends, family, and community in that only one gourd - Mate is used to serve several people and is usually passed around.\u003cb\u003eWhat do you need to prepare Mate?\u003c\/b\u003eTo prepare Mate, you first need the “Yerbaâ€. You can buy these dried and ground leaves in several forms, such as herbs or fruit flavored; although the most commonly used is the so called “Yerba Mate con paloâ€, with more or less 65% of dried leaves and 35% of chips and fibers from the Yerba Mate. The Mate (container) is also needed along with the “Bombilla†(straw); and hot water just before boiling. If you are going to drink Mate with a group of people, then you should have a thermos to maintain the water temperature for longer.\u003cb\u003ePreparation process\u003c\/b\u003eFill 3\/4 of the MATE wiyh YERBA MATE. Cover the Mate with your hand and shake softly. Till the Mate towards a side. Pour warm water down the emptiest side. Place your Bombilla into the empty side. Pour hot water (84ºC, the water must be hot not boiling) over the Mate leaves. Relax and enjoy your Mate.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003ch3\u003eProduct Features\u003c\/h3\u003e\u003cul class=\"a\"\u003e \u003cli\u003eTHE SET: Includes 2 premium Stainless Steel 8.5'' long Yerba Mate Bombilla (Straw) with 1 cleaning brush.\u003c\/li\u003e \u003cli\u003ePRACTICAL: Works for Yerba Mate, freshly ground coffee, loose leaf teas or French press coffee freshly filtered.\u003c\/li\u003e \u003cli\u003eTRADITION: This traditional South American device is the most healthful, convenient, and effective method devised for sipping herbal tea preparations. When herbs are left to float unrestricted in hot water they release more of the important nutrients and antioxidants we crave.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e"}

Balibetov [NEW] Premium big Yerba Mate stainless steel straw - Bombilla for mate gourd drinking, with removable head filter - Set of 2 with Cleaning Brush -8.5'' long (22 cm) (Gray - Black)

In Stock. Leaves warehouse in 2-3 business days

$102.00
Maximum quantity available reached.
Free Shipping Australia Wide
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
100 Days Return Policy *
1 Year Warranty *

Balibetov [NEW] Premium big Yerba Mate stainless steel straw - Bombilla for mate gourd drinking, with removable head filter - Set of 2 with Cleaning Brush -8.5'' long (22 cm) (Gray - Black)

What is Yerba Mate Tea?Yerba Mate is a green tea infusion from South America that is traditionally drunk with a gourd called Mate and a straw called Bombilla. The tea is very distinct with a strong natural herbal taste, It has a potent yet soothing kick that will keep you awake and alert and will help you stay focused when you would normally be tired and worn out. It does this without all the caffeine of coffee. If drank properly it is a great dietary supplement, suppressing the appetite while providing you with all the nutrients needed to sustain life, including 24 vitamins and minerals and 15 amino acids. In addition, this South American yerba tea has many other herbal health benefits! t also holds a very symbolic ritualistic tradition around the gathering of close friends, family, and community in that only one gourd - Mate is used to serve several people and is usually passed around.What do you need to prepare Mate?To prepare Mate, you first need the “Yerbaâ€. You can buy these dried and ground leaves in several forms, such as herbs or fruit flavored; although the most commonly used is the so called “Yerba Mate con paloâ€, with more or less 65% of dried leaves and 35% of chips and fibers from the Yerba Mate. The Mate (container) is also needed along with the “Bombilla†(straw); and hot water just before boiling. If you are going to drink Mate with a group of people, then you should have a thermos to maintain the water temperature for longer.Preparation processFill 3/4 of the MATE wiyh YERBA MATE. Cover the Mate with your hand and shake softly. Till the Mate towards a side. Pour warm water down the emptiest side. Place your Bombilla into the empty side. Pour hot water (84ºC, the water must be hot not boiling) over the Mate leaves. Relax and enjoy your Mate.

Product Features

  • THE SET: Includes 2 premium Stainless Steel 8.5'' long Yerba Mate Bombilla (Straw) with 1 cleaning brush.
  • PRACTICAL: Works for Yerba Mate, freshly ground coffee, loose leaf teas or French press coffee freshly filtered.
  • TRADITION: This traditional South American device is the most healthful, convenient, and effective method devised for sipping herbal tea preparations. When herbs are left to float unrestricted in hot water they release more of the important nutrients and antioxidants we crave.

Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).

This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.

You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.

Related Products