Australia Contigo AUTOSEAL Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 24oz, Scuba
Contigo AUTOSEAL Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 24oz, Scuba
- Our lids are sealed - AUTOSEAL technology is Leak and spill proof (Yes, there is a difference!)
- For the long Haul - drinks stay cold up to 28 hours with THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- Carry on - carry handle for easy transport
- Cleaner drinking - spout cover to help keep out gross dirt and germs
- Lend a hand - easy one-handed drinking with the push of a button; clean up - top-rack dishwasher safe lid, hand wash body
Contigo Autoseal Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 24 oz
It knows when to close - Keep your cool all day with the spill-proof Autoseal Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Whether you're running around town or on the treadmill, your water will stay cold up to 28 hours, thanks to Thermalock vacuum insulation in this reusable water bottle. Just press to sip and release to seal automatically, using the spout cover to help protect against dirt and germs when you're finished hydrating. Now, that's cool.
- Spill-proof Autoseal lid automatically seals between sips
- Thermalock double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps drinks cold for up to 28 hours
- Easy, one-handed drinking
- Protective spout cover
- Carry handle
- 100% BPA-free
- Top-rack dishwasher safe lid; hand-wash body
Leak-Proof & Spill Proof
We hate spills as much as you do, especially when they lead to ruined laptops or meeting notes. That’s why we engineered Autoseal technology for spill-proof travel mugs and water bottles. Our innovative design eliminates the possibility of spilling whether you’re at home or on the go.
The Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee
We’re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create one of the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Covers the following:
-Mugs, Bottles, Replacement Lids.
-Purchased in the US and Canada.
Using Your New Water Bottle
-When figuring out what to fill your brand new water bottle with, steer clear of hot drinks/carbonated beverages and stick with cold liquids only.
-When you're on a flight or taking a summer road trip, pressure builds up in your water bottle due to high altitude or really hot temperatures. In these situations, twist the water bottle lid open a little bit to relieve that pressure, then reseal the lid before you use it.
Do's and don'ts.
-We don't recommend carrying filled water bottles in your bag while on-the-go (it's safer for your cell phone this way). Finally, keep your water bottle out of the microwave and the freezer.
- This Contigo stainless steel water bottle is hand-wash only, and the lid is top-rack dishwasher safe. Visit our official website for more care and use information.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.