Digital Clamp Meter, Tacklife CM02A 600 Amp TRMS 6000 Counts NCV
Digital Clamp Meter, Tacklife CM02A 600 Amp TRMS 6000 Counts NCV with AC Current AC/DC Voltage Test Temperature Measure Auto-Ranging Multimeter
- ▲TEMPERATURE MEASURING & BACKLIGHT - with a thermocouple for temperature measuring, which can show the measuring in farenheit and celcius. With the backlight display, you can easily get the readings under dark environment
- ▲CONTINUITY TEST & OVER LOAD PROTECTION - Use the PTC protection circuit for Resistance, continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity, and frequency measurement. If measured resistance less than 50Ω, the buzzer will sound to indicate
- ▲TRMS 6000 COUNTS MEASURING - Auto Ranging accurate measures AC current to 600 A, AC and DC voltage to 600V, and resistance to 6000Ω, Temperature, Continuity and Capacitance. you can troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems accurately
- ▲NCV DETECTOR & LIVE LINE TEST - The NCV sensor is attached to the top of the current sensor.While the beeper will sounds alarms at different frequencies for detecting the AC voltage. It detects the presence of voltage on conductors and wire in-wall without contact. Light and sound alarm if detects the live wire
- ▲WAHT YOU GET- Tacklife CM02A Digital Clamp Multimeter, 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries, English User's Manual, Test Leads, Temperature , Carry pouch, Warranty Card, 24-Month Warranty.
The meter can accurately measure DC/AC Voltage Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode Test.
Max.5999 digits True RMS displayed on Large backlit LCD screen; it gives you fast accurate readings with data HOLD function;
Automatically enters sleep mode after 10 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation; Low battery display
With the open jaw (around 24mm) to directly measure the Current without interrupting the circuit
Safely insulated test probes with plastic gripping for safer handling while measuring and to keep them from getting rusted or filled with foreign item
• DC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 6V/60V/600V ±(0.5%+3)
• AC Voltage Range and Accuracy: 6V/60V/600V ±(0.8%+5)
• AC Current Range and Accuracy: 6A/60A/600A ±(2.5%+8), 400A-600A ±(3.0%+10)
• Resistance Range and Accuracy: 6K/60K/600K/6M/60M ±(0.8%+3)
• Capacitance Range and Accuracy: 600uf/6000uf ±(4.0%+3)
• Temperature Range and Accuracy: -20~1000℃（-4~1832℉) ±(1.0%+2)
• Max Display Value: 5999 digits
• Sampling Rate: approximately 3 times per second
• Automatic Shut-down Time: 10 minutes
The maximum measuring temperature for the K-type thermocouple dispatched at random is 250℃,
for higher temperature measurement (more than 250℃），please use high temperature K-type thermocouple.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.