Australia E-TING 4Pcs Hand Tool Toggle Clamp 201B Antislip Red Horizontal Clamp 201-B Quick Release Tool
E-TING 4Pcs Hand Tool Toggle Clamp 201B Antislip Red Horizontal Clamp 201-B Quick Release Tool
E-TING Horizontal Quick-Release Toggle Clamp is a must-have addition to your jig assembly. With its sturdy construction and efficient design, this essential tool ensures that you achieve a rock-solid grip on your work piece, thus providing a hold that wonât slip. Features a low height design and mechanism, to allow for maximum clearance.
Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item. This versatile and handy clamp makes woodworking perfection a breeze.
Type: Horizontal quick release holding clamp
Measurement: 5.90*3.74*1.41 inches
Handle Opens Angle: 60Â°
Holding Bar Opens Angle: 85Â°
Holding Capacity: 90Kg / 198Lbs
Hole Dimension: 0.5cm / 0.196" inches
All in all, small tool, big help!
- Package Included: 4 pcs E-TING GH-201B horizontal quick release toggle clamp
- Size: approx. 9.5 x 6.5 x 3.8cm/ 3.7" x 2.56" x 1.5" (L*W*H). Holding capacity force: 198 lbs.
- Material: Cold-rolled carbon Steel with Zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance; Oil and Stain resistant red vinyl solid hand grips, complete with adjustable rubber pressure tips
- Design: Low height design. Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item, mechanism allows maximum clearance
- Application: A rock-solid grip to install on jigs, tool fixtures, or movable bases
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.