Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, ST55, DIY Version
Highly-rated for a reason.
See for yourself why Sensi thermostat consistently receives outstanding reviews for its simple installation, intuitive app design and highly-rated customer support. And find out why Sensi thermostat is ranked 'Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Smart Thermostats' by J.D. Power.
Designed to be installed in as little as 15 minutes.
With the new Sensi mobile app, installation is even easier than before. Simply use the app to indicate the wires that are connected to your old thermostat, and it will automatically configure the setting that matches your home.
Even if you’re installing a thermostat for the first time, we have got your back. Clearly illustrated, step-by-step instructions will confidently guide you through installation from start to finish.
Extensive compatibility with heating and cooling systems in most homes.
Compatibility is our top priority with Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat. That’s why we designed it to work with the existing wiring on gas, oil, geothermal, heat pump and radiant heat systems – up to 4 stages of heating and 2 stages of cooling.
We think you'll agree, a Wi-Fi thermostat that does not require a common wire (c-wire) in most cases, and uses 2 standard AA batteries is a solution you can install with complete confidence.
- Ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Smart Thermostat" by J.D. Power.
- Control your home comfort from anywhere using the free Sensi app for Android and iOS devices from your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required), and Wink smart home platforms, and works with Google Assistant and Google Home using the free Wink app.
- Designed for an easy DIY installation with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials right in the free Sensi mobile app.
- Save money on HVAC related energy costs with features like geofencing for location-based temperature control, 7-day flexible scheduling and remote access.
- Extensive* compatibility with HVAC systems in most homes – a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux. To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online compatibility resources at sensicomfort.com/compatibility.
The Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat works with the following systems:
- Conventional - up to two stages of heating and two stages of cooling (2H/2C)
- Heat Only and Cool Only
- Heat Pump (With or Without Aux) - up to 4 stages of heating and two stages of cooling (4H/2C)
- Gas, Oil, Electric
- Geothermal and Dual-fuel
- This system type requires a common wire (c-wire). If you don't have a c-wire, 'Emerson Thermostat Common Wire Kit' is available for purchase
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.