Australia Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Versatile Design: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from -58℉~ 716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃
- Better Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Laser grip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- Target Quicker: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Don't blindly guess where you're pointing your Infrared Thermometer
- Added Function: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- Note: Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit (Range: -58℉~716℉ / -50℃ to +380℃)
- Built-in laser for precisely aiming; one 9-volt battery (Included)
Package Contents :
- 1 x Lasergrip 774 Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x 9V Battery (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x User Manual
Practical for both indoor and outdoor use, the Lasergrip 774 lets you safely measure surface temperatures from a distance while still maintaining laser-sharp accuracy. Measure extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F (-50°C) to 716°F (380°C) without ever needing to come in contact. Use the infrared temperature scanner for a high range of applications, from internal electronic components to oven temperatures. With user-friendly operation and a temperature measurement range that surpasses boiling points, the possibilities are endless.
The Lasergrip features a quick unit conversation button so you can effortlessly switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius without ever needing to remeasure. When a measurement is made, the results are locked on the display for data recording convenience. Activate laser pointing guidance to scan the surface temperature of any object with an accuracy of ±2% or 2℃/℉. You’ll always know the exact point of measurement without hesitation.
The compact design and industrial-quality build makes the Lasergrip easy to store and use on-the-go. It’s the perfect, reliable tool for contractors and mechanics.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.