Fifine UHF Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Selectable Frequencies Wireless Microphone
K034 is a USB handheld microphone with an important new innovation: there are 25 selectable UHF channels for option and the frequency can be easily changed by the all-in-one button. It’s suitable for business meetings, home entertainment and recording. You will be impressed, amazed even, by how great performance this cordless microphone will give you. It’s crystal clear, free of distortion and very focused.
- The K034 is a wireless PC microphone that features a metal body, high quality mic capsule, a portable USB receiver with built-in sound card, and an audio cable.
- 25 selectable UHF channels can solve the interference problem that the fixed frequency mic can't overcome. Easily change the frequency by triple clicking the all-in-one button when experiences interference.
- Incredibly simple to set-up and use. Easy-to-read LCD display with battery life and frequency. No worry that the mic will suddenly run out of charge during use.
- Decent range with good clarity. Perfect for meetings, seminars, presentations or anyone who needs mobile, dependable audio broadcasting, voiceover and recording.
- One computer can be only used with one K034 mic. If not used with computer, the mic is recommended to be connected to a speaker with 1/4’’ mic input and USB port. (Adapter is needed.)
Simple to set up and use
1. Connect the USB receiver to computer or laptop.
2. Turn on the mic.
3. Open the software,choose the mic as input device and it's ready for recording.
4. Plug the headphone to the USB receiver if you need to listen to the play back.
- If there is no sound come out from the speaker or headphone, you need to change the sound setting of your computer by simple steps. More guidance please reference the users manual.
- If the mic is not used with computer, it is recommended to be connected to a speaker with 1/4'' mic input and USB port. Then a 3.5mm to 1/4'' adapter is needed and it is not included.
Standard Impedance: 600Ω±30
Sensitivity: -50.50±1db（at 1kHz）
Frequency Response: 50-16KHz
Pick-up Pattern: Uni-direction
Range of Operating Temperature: -60℃~70℃
S/N Ratio: More than 58dB
Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.