Fluke T5-H5-1AC KIT 3 Piece 1000V USA Electrical Tester, Custom Holster
The Fluke T5 Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw current lets you check current up to 100V - without breaking the circuit. Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt.
The next generation VoltAlert AC non-contact voltage testers from Fluke are easy to use – just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there's voltage present. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
This kit includes the Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Tester, a Fluke 1AC VoltAlert Voltage Detector and a H5 Holster.
- Three-piece kit with a voltage, continuity, and current tester (Fluke T5-1000); a non-contact voltage detector (Fluke 1AC II); and a holster
- T5-1000 tester measures VAC and VDC with precise digital resolution
- Range for T5-1000 tester is 1000 V RMS, with resistance displayed to 1000Ω
- 1AC II non-contact detector detects 90 to 1,000VAC
- T5-1000 tester has a safety rating of 1000V Category III, 600V Category IV rated; the Fluke 1AC II detector has a safety rating of 1000V Category IV
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.