Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
The Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner is a compact and portable device used to create digital scans of 35mm film with a smartphone. The scanner features a AA battery-powered backlight for illuminating the film and the specially-designed holder positions the phone correctly for capturing images of the recorded film area. Using the free Lomoscanner app, image files will be automatically converted to positive images (if scanning negative film), panoramic frames can be automatically stitched together, and 35mm movie film will be automatically animated together. The app also supports direct sharing of the edited files to social networks or via other methods of sharing.
- Direct Scanning of Film with Smartphone
- Accepts All 35mm Film Types
- Supports Panoramic & Movie Film Formats
- Simple Method for Sharing Film Photos
- Lomoscanner App for iOS and Android
- Film Scanner Design
- The scanner features a AA battery-powered direct light panel that provides sufficient illumination for making close-up images of individual 35mm film frames. Any type of 35mm film is supported (negative or transparency, black and white or color), however make sure to keep the film in strips as opposed to mounted slides. The film is inserted into the bottom of the film scanner and a film advance knob is used to properly position film. The smartphone rests on top of the scanner and is held in place via clamps. These clamps also properly position the smartphone in the proper orientation so it is centered and directly above the light source.
- Lomoscanner App
- The free Lomoscanner app, which is available for iOS and Android operating systems, enables you to edit and process the direct images made from the Smartphone Film Scanner. Negative film can be automatically converted to positives and non-standard image frames can be automatically combined: panoramic images can be stitched together and movies can be automatically animated into a single clip. The app also allows instant sharing of scanned images via email or to social networks.
- Smart Device Compatibility
- The width of the phone should be greater than 1.85" / 47mm and if the phone has a lens at the center, it should be no wider than 3.7" / 94mm or if it has a lens at the corner, it should be no wider than 2.44" / 62mm. Additionally, the shutter release button of the camera should be accessible via the touchscreen as opposed to a side-mounted physical button.
The Smartphone Scanner has been successfully tested with the following smart devices:
iPhone 3, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch
A10, nüvifone M10
Nexus S 16GB, S i9023, One
Palm Pre 2, Pre 3, Veer
Edge, Sensation 4G, One, One SV, One X+, Windows Phone 8S, Windows Phone 8X, Sensation XL, Sensation XE, Rhyme, Incredible 2, ChaCha, Gratia, Wildfire S, Sensation, Desire S, Incredible S, SNAP, Desire HD, Desire X, Aria, Evo 4G, Wildfire, Legend, Desire, HD mini, Smart, HD2, Tattoo, Touch2, Hero, Magic, Touch Diamond2
U8860 Honor, Ascend P1 S, Ascend P1, Ascend Y 201, U8850, Vision, U9000 X6, U8650, U8350, IDEOS X1 U8180, IDEOS X3, IDEOS X5, IDEOS X6, IDEOS U8150, U Android
Prada 3.0 P940, E510, E400, Optimus L9, Optimus Sol E730, Nitro HD, P930 Optimus LTE, Optimus Pro C660, Optimus Hub, Optimus Me P350, Optimus 2X, Optimus Chic E720
Meizu MX, M8
XT928, PRO+, Motokey Social, XT319, DROID RAZR, DEFY+, DROID 3 XT862, Charm MB502, ATRIX 4G, DEFY
Asha 305, Asha 306, Asha 308, Asha 309, Asha 311, Lumia 800, Lumia 820, Lumia 900, Lumia 920
Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note 4G SGH-I717, Galaxy M Style SHW-M340S, Galaxy Ace Plus, Galaxy Y Duos, Galaxy Y Pro, S5380 Wave Y, GT-i9250, Ace Hugo Boss, Galaxy S II GT-I9100G, Focus S I937, Focus Flash I677, Galaxy S II Skyrocket i727, Exhibit II 4G, Galaxy M Pro B7800, Galaxy Y Pro B5510, Galaxy Xcover GT-S5690, Galaxy Fit S5670, Captivate Glide, Galaxy S II 4G, Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, Galaxy S II LTE, Galaxy S II HD LTE, Wave Y, Wave M, Wave 3, Galaxy Y S5360, Galaxy S II SGH-i777, Galaxy S II SGH-T989, Galaxy Pro B7510, Galaxy S Plus i9001, Galaxy R i9130, SGH-I997 Infuse 4G, Galaxy Gio S5660, Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy Ace S5830, Galaxy Mini S5570, Galaxy S i9003, Galaxy S I897, Galaxy S T959, Galaxy i5800, Galaxy 580, Galaxy S I9000, ATIV S, Galaxy Gio, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Mini 2, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy Pocket
Xperia, Xperia ion, Xperia miro, Xperia sola, Xperia T, Xperia tipo, Xperia tipo dual
SOHO, SOHO 2, Swan, CEO, Boss, Blackstone Lite
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.