Australia Master Lock Receiver Lock, Swivel Head Receiver Lock, Fits 1/2 in. & 5/8 in. Receivers, 2866DATSC
Master Lock Receiver Lock, Swivel Head Fits 1/2 in. & 5/8 Receivers, 2866DATSC
The Master Lock No. 2866DAT features 1/2 inch (13mm) and 5/8 inch (16mm) Swivel Head receiver locks. The receiver lock includes the Push to Lock locking mechanism, easily used by pushing the lock body firmly onto the pin and removing the key. The Weather Tough seal and water tight cap provides additional protection from moisture and dirt. The 4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance.The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lockâ¢ locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather ToughÂ® seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt and 4-pin cylinder prevents lock picking
- SPECIFCIATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 2-3/4 in.; Chrome hitch lock fits 1/2 in and 5/8 in. receivers; 1/2 in. pin is rated for Class I/II 3,500 pound load and 5/8 in. pin is rated for Class III/IV 10,000 pound load
- INCLUDES: Two trailer receiver locks, two keys
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.