Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax and Other
- The TT560 speedlite flash is compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR
- Safety Features And Information
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 degrees, Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
- Compatible with Canon Digital EOS and Nikon DSLR cameras
- Power Management: Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim).
- For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s; it indicates low battery.
- The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED.
Power Management: Switch to the ON position, and the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim). After several seconds, the charging indicator turns red and TT560 is then ready to shoot. For a test flash, simply press the test button. If the red charging indicator lamp flickers, it indicates low battery. In such case, the power will turn off automatically and you need to replace the batteries. After use, turn power switch to OFF position. Power Control: The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for different level. Press '+' and '-' to raise and lower power: 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1
- Guide Number:38 ( ISO 100 )
- Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
- Vertical Rotation Angle :0~90 degrees
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
- Power: 4xAAsize batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable )
- Light Quantity Output Control :with 1/8 - stop increment
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Flash Duration :1/300s~1/20000s
- Dimensions :190*75*55mm
- Net Weight :286g
In M Mode, you can set TT560 onto your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
S1 Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment. When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger. S2 Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The flash unit won't flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the master flash.
For protection in continuous flashes, to prevent the flash head from getting too hot and damage, please do not flash over 20 times when in power lever 1/2,1/1. Please cool down the flash unit for at least 10 minutes. The over-temperature protection function will be activated if you continue to flash after 20 times. In this state the charging time will turn to 10-25s. Please cool down the flash unit around 10 minutes and it will turn to normal state.
When the inner circuit is over-heating, which indicates over use of the flash unit, the inner circuit will shut down power automatically. The flash unit will turn to normal state after the inner circuit is cooled down.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.