NEIKO 00235A 1/2” Drive Impact Extension Bar | 3 Piece | 3”, 5”, 10” | Cr-V Steel 1/2-Inch Drive (3", 5", 10")
NEIKO 00235A 1/2” Drive Impact Extension Bar | 3 Piece | 3”, 5”, 10” | Cr-V Steel
Size:1/2-Inch Drive (3", 5", 10") 1/2-Inch Drive Impact Extension Bar Set for cordless, electric, and pneumatic impact wrenches, Cr-V, 3 Inch - 10 Inch, 3-Piece
- [QUALITY]: Premium chrome vanadium steel build with a black phosphate coating provides superior strength and protects against rust and corrosion
- [VERSATILE]: Highly compatible bar works well with air drive, electric, and pneumatic wrenches to satisfy mechanic's need on car, bicycle, or industrial jobs
- [DESIGN]: Handy ball stud at the end of impact bar creates friction for locking mechanism to retain socket from dropping
- [SECURE FIT]: Individual pinhole base design adds extra security for tightness by placing in a locking drive tang for fastening stability
- [DURABLE]: Premium impact grade chrome vanadium steel construction with protective black finish for durability
- [EASY ACCESS]: Ideally used with impact wrenches and extends access to hard-to-reach fasteners in tight spots
- [INCLUDES]: Three different torque extension bar lengths for wide range of application for multiple impact wrenches: 3", 5", and 10" long
- Premium impact grade chrome vanadium steel construction with protective black finish for durability
- Ideally use with impact wrenches and extends access to hard-to-reach fasteners in tight spots
- Spring-loaded ball at male end retains sockets securely and prevents them from dropping
- Ball hole at drive end locks onto drive tang of impact tools
- Set includes 1pc each of 1/2 inch drive 3, 5 and 10 extension bar
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.