Neiko 02612A Multi-Purpose Power Hole Punch Kit | 7 Sizes from 3/32 to 9/32 Australia
Neiko 02612A Multi-Purpose Power Hole Punch Kit | 7 Sizes from 3/32 to 9/32
Durable power punch tool for precision holes through all types of materials. From thin brass metal to plastic sheet through 16 gauge mild steel. Features with an adjustable edge guide, easily lets you align holes in a straight line 1/4 to 1-1/2 inch from the edge. Package comes with seven quick-change, durable heat treated punch-and-die sets. Sizes from 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 and 9/32 inch. Punch opens to 1/4 inch; throat depth: 1-3/4 inch. Storage and carrying case included.
- 2.25 lb super duty all metal construction makes it the most powerful hand held hole punch in the market
- Compound high leverage design gets the job done more efficiently and requires less effort
- Precisely machined chrome vanadium steel punches and dies hardened to 52 hardness creates clean holes through sheet metals up to 16 gauge
- Includes 7 sizes of punches and dies: 3/32â, 1/8â, 5/32â, 3/16â, 7/32â, 1/4â, 9/32â, 1-pc throat depth gauge and 1-pc heavy duty storage case
- Ideal for punching holes on a variety of materials and applications including aluminum, brass, steel sheet metal, leather, polyurethane, plastic, canvas, cardboard, paper, belt, shoes and more
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.