NEIKO PRO 03709B 1/2” Drive Adjustable Click Torque Wrench | SAE | 50-250 Foot-Pound | 25” Length | Chrome Vanadium Steel 1/2" Drive
NEIKO PRO 03709B 1/2” Drive Adjustable Click Torque Wrench | SAE | 50-250 Foot-Pound | 25” Length | Chrome Vanadium Steel
Size:1/2" Drive Use the dual range 50-250 foot-pound (70-350 Nm) Neiko 1/2-Inch Drive Torque Wrench to prevent damages to parts or fasteners caused by over-tightening during assembly. This unit provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters while the locking feature adjusts quickly and easily. As you tighten fastener, you will hear and feel a "click" when pre-set torque value is reached. Our redesigned grip offers comfort while working and the all-steel construction, chrome moly ratchet head is corrosion resistant for durability.
- [VERSATILITY]: 1/2 in. Dr. torque/ratchet features reversible function with a lock and unlock adjustment. Includes click sound to indicate selected torque value.
- [PRO-GRADE]: Heat-treated CR-V steel with professional quality construction supplies extreme durability and shock resistance for assorted applications.
- [ACCURACY]: Machined factory tested and calibrated results to +/- 4 percent. Precision calibration assists in prevention of breaking or over tightening bolts.
- [LONG-REACH]: Overall 25 inch length makes it easy to loosen tough bolts at high torque settings in a range of 50-250 ft-lb.
- [CONVENIENCE]: This automotive tool comes with an ABS custom fitted storage case for safe and convenient storage while providing protection. Includes key lock for case.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.