Nikon EN-EL4a Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for MB-D10 Battery Pack and Nikon D2 and D3 Digital SLR Cameras - Retail Packaging
- Nikon Branded Retail Package
- Offers a rated capacity of 11.1 volts/2,500 mAh
- Fits Nikon D2H, D2Hs, D2Xs and D3 digital cameras
- Supports BL-3 battery chamber for D300 and D700 cameras
- No memory effect; measures 3.2 x 1 x 2.2 inches (W x H x D)
- Power your Nikon D2H, D2Hs, D2Xs, and D3 digital cameras without relying on disposable batteries with the high-capacity Nikon EN-EL4a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Also compatible with the optional BL-3 battery chamber--which supports the MD-D10 grip for the D300 and D700 cameras--the battery employs lithium technology to ensure a maximum battery life and maximum power. Plus, the battery doesn't suffer from a memory effect, so you can recharge partially drained batteries without reducing performance. Specifications include an output voltage of 11.1 volts, a capacity of 2,500 mAh, and dimensions of 3.2 by 1 by 2.2 inches (W x H x D).