Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station with Charging Support
Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station with Charging Support/Power Delivery for Specific Windows and Mac USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 Systems
USB 3.1 Type-C is set to revolutionize connectivity. The Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station, the first device of its kind, has been designed to showcase what this new standard is capable of with flexibility and scalability in mind.
The Plugable UD-ULTCDL combines the tried and tested technology of our top rated UD-3900 docking station with two of USB 3.1's most exciting new features: support for Alternate Modes and Power Delivery. Alternate Modes allow certain non-USB data and protocols (such as native video) to be sent over a USB-C cable, while Power Delivery enables you to power and charge a supported system without the need for a traditional proprietary OEM charger.
When attached to a fully compatible USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 system, the UD-ULTCDL supports Windows 10 and 8.1, macOS 1.11.x and 10.12.x and some systems with ChromeOS.
- Provides compatible Mac and Windows USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 systems with up to three additional displays and up to 60W of charging power. Utilizes cutting edge USB 3.1 features along with the tried and tested features of our best-selling UD-3900 dock
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C systems (Late 2016 to Early 2017 MacBook Pro series and 12" Retina MacBook) will experience best performance on display connected to primary ("Alt Mode") video output. This output is suggested for video playback and high performance programs
- Mac systems will experience reduced performance compared to Windows systems on the 2nd and 3rd displays powered by DisplayLink. Displays 2 and 3 are recommended for primarily static content on Mac
- Requires compatible Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Mac or Windows system such as Dell XPS and Yoga 720. For compatibility chart see Specification Sheet PDF below. USB-C charging and Alternate Mode ("Alt Mode") video output not supported on all USB-C systems
- Two additional video outputs (1x HDMI & 1x DVI/VGA) and Gigabit Ethernet via DisplayLink DL-3900. "Alt Mode" HDMI port supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 4K@30Hz; DisplayLink HDMI and DVI outputs support 1080P@60Hz. Not recommended for gaming
Power and Charging
The UD-ULTCDL power supply can charge host systems with up to 60 watts of power (20V, 3A) via the USB Power Delivery standard. As mentioned above, some devices which support video output over USB-C will not charge via USB-C. For these systems, the charger from your system manufacturer will be required.
In the Box
Plugable UD-ULTCDL docking station with stand, 1m USB-C to USB-C cable with eMarker, DVI-to-VGA passive port adapter, 60W (20V, 3A) power adapter (100V-240V) with a US power plug, quick start quide, Universal Adapter for Australia & NZ.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.