Australia USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, LiDiVi Professional Piano Keyboard to PC/Laptop/Mac MIDI Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio - 6.5Ft
USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, LiDiVi Professional Piano Keyboard to PC/Laptop/Mac MIDI Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio - 6.5Ft
LiDiVi USB 2.0 IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, Professional PC/ Laptop/ Mac to Music Keyboard Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio
LiDiVi MIDI cable is essentially a data link between the MIDI instrument and the PC. Plays MIDI input signal by MIDI keyboard, through this MIDI Cable, implement MIDI to usb, so as to achieve the editing of music on the computer.
1. Connect the cable marked âINâ to the MIDI âOUTâ socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked âOUTâ to the MIDI âINâ socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, Led indicats power on.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to âUSB Audio Deviceâ.
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
1 * MIDI Cable
1 * User Manual
60 days money-back and 12-month worry-free Guarantee!
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail regarding our products or service. Thanks a lot!
- ãPlug & Play & Wide Compatibilityã LiDiVi MIDI to USB 2.0 cable comes with built-in driver, truly plug and play, needs no difficult driver installation. Well compatible with most computer systems, such as Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10 and Mac OS X operating systems. â²â²â²Attention: This USB 2.0 to MIDI cable is NOT compatible with USB 3.0 devices
- ãFast and Stableã High-performance FTP processing chip to ensure the stability of input signal without delay, enjoy fast and stable MIDI data transmission
- ãHigh Qualityã High quality wire, multi-layer protection design. 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
- ãHow to Useã It's easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.