USB PCIe Card, 4 Port USB 3.0 to PCI Express Card Expansion Card Rosewill
USB PCIe Card, 4 Port USB 3.0 to PCI Express Card Expansion card, PCI-E to USB 3.0 4 Port Hub Controller Adapter, Rosewill RC-508 PCI-E to USB 3.0 Add On card
Just insert the RC-508 into the PCI-E slot of your motherboard, and own USB 3.0 ports immediately. PCI Express (PCI-E) is a standard interface on most types of motherboards. With PCI-E, RC-508 provides high-speed data transferring between PC and USB 3.0 devices, up to 5 Gbps; thus, you may directly enjoy high-resolution videos stored in your USB 3.0 storage, other than copying them to your PC in advance. RC-508 offers 4 ports of USB 3.0, and each supports backwards compatibility to USB 2.0 and 1.1 automatically, making it easy to copy files and enjoy videos simultaneously.
- With quick and easy installation, RC-508 offers good experience of data transferring via USB 3.0, no matter video, audio or photos
- Multiple USB 3.0 ports, simultaneously enjoy the convenience of plug-and-play, speed up to 5 Gbps
- Suitable for all motherboard with PCI-E bus; PCI-E is a common part of motherboard
- No extra power needed because of built-in 4-pin power connector of RC-508
- Automatically backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1; Operating System compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.